Tuesday, June 28, 2005

How to kill a dozen million ants with mustard...


Can you actually do that? I was thinking of drowning them with chocolate, but since it's too sweet it might get swamped by about a couple of dozen million more.

I've been staring all day in front of the computer for the past few weeks and I still didn't come up with anything for my thesis. Zilch, mehn. I've never been this brain dead in my entire f*cked-up life. Oh, and by the way, depression has just found its way back to one of my favorite past-time activities. When I get depressed, it's either I eat or I completely don't...and I'm gaining weight.

Then again, I was still figuring out how to kill a dozen million ants with chocolate, but I can't, so I thought mustard would be great. If I'm able to figure out how to count all the ants, making sure they're exactly a dozen million without getting bit (so I'd know how much of their population I'd actually kill...sensus!!), then I'll probably figure out something for my thesis.

Until then, I'll have nothing else to dump outta my...hmmm...crapped-in brain cells.


-------------------------------------------
The moon visits once in a while,
sweeps me off my sleep to let me lie
on its scorched skin,
letting me cover it
from the light of the blinding sun;
a savored few seconds of freedom.
-Eclipsed
-------------------------------------------